malte-wingen-381988-unsplash.jpg

IAG Holdings

IAG Holdings

There is currently a licensing divide. Less than 2% of all issued patents are monetized. The remaining 98% stand idle raising a multi-trillion dollar tipping point of lost revenue and unacceptable risk.

IAG Holdings, LLC is an affiliated licensing entity of IAG formed to create liquidity and transparency in the license of complementary, non-standards essential patents. It empowers innovation by patent owners and provides licensees freedom to operate on common, fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory, pricing and terms without legal or commercial risk. IAG Holdings is managed by IAG and guided by a team of highly skilled and experienced patent acquisition, analysis, and licensing professionals.

malte-wingen-381988-unsplash.jpg